Series:Wolves of Mercy Falls
Read By: Jenna Lamia & David LaDoux
Length: 8 Hours 5 Minutes
Age Group:14& up
Description of the Book: For years, Grace has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house. One yellow-eyed wolf—her wolf—is a chilling presence she can’t seem to live without. Meanwhile, Sam has lived two lives: In winter, the frozen woods, the protection of the pack, and the silent company of a fearless girl. In summer, a few precious months of being human … until the cold makes him shift back again.
Now, Grace meets a yellow-eyed boy whose familiarity takes her breath away. It’s her wolf. It has to be. But as winter nears, Sam must fight to stay human—or risk losing himself, and Grace, forever.
Pre-Read:I’m a sucker for a good werewolf book
- I swear I fell in love with dude/wolf’s eyes
- whats with the temperature at the beginning of each chapter?? (Seriously I don’t get it)
- I like the P.O.V. changes
- I wonder if she really did hear the dead kids voices
- Also whats with the white wolf
- Why do people think she’s crazy
- wow how could they just kill people
- Awe. Ah. Live sam live
- Ooooo love Sam
- Yay they talked for the first time
- who is Shelby?
- I love sam
- Wow this is so sad
- How could his parents do that
- It’s cute how they love each other
- It’s sad that he loses his life because someone bite him
- Ooo the pack sucks ass!
- Wow Grace’s parents are clueless
- Same is amazing
- Shellby is crazy
- I think olive is becoming a wolf or knows that there are werewolves in Mercy falls
- Ok she can’t be mad at olive she never said much either
- It’s a little like twilight but better
- Oooo things are heating up
- Wow I can’t believe he told her that
- No Same come back!
- Who would purposefully get fat
- OMG love the ending was wow.
Overall Thoughts:I can honestly say that this book is better than I thought it would be. It’s an all around love story you don’t go into it expecting more from the book. I like the way it was written the werewolves were different from normal. It was good different. It’s in a way the werewolf version of twilight. The thing is there inst as much going on as twilight. I enjoyed the story more as it went on.The way Sam wished he had words to speak to Grace for so many years. Than you have a random moment you see a boy who had just been a wold. I really did enjoy this book it wasn’t your average werewolf book/ love story. It has a sweet love story. You get to experience this intense connection between Sam and grace. You see the weirdness of the wolves. I enjoyed it. As I have said multiple times in previous review. I recommend this book to anyone who loves a good love story and loves wolves as much as I do. 🙂
Rating: 4 out of 5