Series:Percy Jackson & The Olypians
Read By: Jesse Berstien
Length:10 Hours 33 Minutes
Published: March 27, 2008
Age Group:10& up
Description of the Book:Percy Jackson isn’t expecting freshman orientation to be any fun. But when a mysterious mortal acquaintance appears on campus, followed by demon cheerleaders, things quickly move from bad to worse.
In this latest installment of the blockbuster series, time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near. Even the safe haven of Camp Half-Blood grows more vulnerable by the minute as Kronos’s army prepares to invade its once impenetrable borders. To stop the invasion, Percy and his demigod friends must set out on a quest through the Labyrinth–a sprawling underground world with stunning surprises at every turn. Full of humor and heart-pounding action, this latest audiobook promises to be their most thrilling adventure yet
Pre-Read: I love the Percy Jackson Series! Rick Riordan is very talented! Cant wait to read this one well listen.
- No Rachel Elizabeth Dare go away!
- Percy can’t have two love interest im going off instinct.
- I don’t blame Annabeth for being annoyed with Percy!
- Ok Rachel is a very straight forward person
- I love how Percy just automatically attacked the hell-hound
- Dang Grover has game 🙂
- It bugs me that Annabeth and Clarice are so close and have a secret
- The new instructor bugs me
- Quintus is a bad person he gives me that vibe
- So I want to know if Daedalus is alive now so badly
- Awe Annabeth & Percy ❤
- I hope no one dies 😦
- The Son of Poseidon!! OMG I totally Get it
- Oh My Goodness Hades is Crazy!
- The Roman Drawings make me think this is how the spin-off series gets started …. Hmm
- I don’t get who the guy with the faces is
- What is up with Hera
- I feel bad for Percy not being able to protect Tyson from having to see his hero give up on himself
- DAmn Percy was crazy right now always the hero
- “I hope the dead like Root beer”
- I think i know how old Daedalus is
- OMG DEADALUS is OMG!!!
- OMG That just happened
- haha Annabeth is jealous 🙂
- I knew it. I Thought he was Daedalus!!
- I want to know whats going to happen to MRS Oleary
- I feel sad for Daedalus
Overall Thoughts:This is a wonderful story. I love watching Percy become a great hero. I was total thrown off when I found out Grover had a girlfriend. This book I think was a lot about trust between the characters. They are facing things that they hadn’t found in other books. Then you have Luke becoming more deranged. Then the search for Daedalus is something i would be terrified to do. This is my favorite book in the series thus far. I cant wait to start the last olympian. This is a great book in an amazing series. I recommend it to anyone who has read the first three books in the series and are also into mythology. This book is great.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5