Series:Need Book 1
Age Group:14& Up
Description of the Book:
Pain shoots through my head. Fireworks. Explosions. All inside my brain. The white world goes dark and I know what’s about to happen.
Zara White suspects there’s a freaky guy semi-stalking her. She’s also obsessed with phobias. And it’s true, she hasn’t exactly been herself since her stepfather died. But exiling her to shivery Maine to live with her grandmother? That seems a bit extreme. The move is supposed to help her stay sane…but Zara’s pretty sure her mom just can’t deal with her right now.
She couldn’t be more wrong. Turns out the semi-stalker is not a figment of Zara’s overactive imagination. In fact, he’s still following her, leaving behind an eerie trail of gold dust. There’s something not right – not human – in this sleepy Maine town, and all signs point to Zara.
In this creepy, compelling breakout novel, Carrie Jones delivers romance, suspense, and a creature you never thought you’d have to fear.
Pre-Read: I had a challenge. so lets see how it goes
- I like the whole Phobias thing. You learn something new everyday
- Ooooo I wonder if there are going to be shifter
- So her whole family knows something I mean Zara the mains family. Her dad dies even though from what I can tell he was healthy i mean come on he was a runner. I find that odd and the fact that the same day her stalker shows up. suspicious if you ask me
- Awe I hate when you like someone and they like you but nobody says anything. Ah High school life
- I think Nick is a shifter hmm and Ian too…
- Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better
- I heart Nick he rocks!
- Ah the book keeps making me shocked and it’s almost over.
Overall Thoughts:i didn’t expect a lot of things to happen. I was in shock half the time I mean pixies and shifters. Wow the whole new kid thing going on for the main. Two hot guys both wanting her. I mean it has suspense romance and action. This story leaves you wanting more. I so badly want more. I mean you the characters grow you deal with it all i felt the fear the love everything. It has a great plot. I think everyone should read it if you have a chance and haven’t. I am excited for book two and cant wait to dive in.
Rating: 4 out of 5